Goals 2010 breakdown Friday, February 19, 2010

I will lose 50 pounds: I wrote an earlier post about my issues with my weight. I am still 50 pounds heavy for my frame and this need to change. The biggest reason being my health and also my self esteem. I have become so conscious about myself and I think people judge me because of my weight. I need to lose my weight and most of all I need to gain a healthier attitude.
 
I will focus on building a good career profile: I need to update my linkedin and work on my transferable career skills. This way atleast I will not feel this insecure everytime I feel like I need to change.
 
I will reduce my debt to zero: Personal finance is one of the main reasons I fell in love with blogs. Realizing there are other out there who understood how I felt about money made be feel like I was not alone. I have worked several times to reduce my debt to zero and I have been successful, but I keep piling on the debt again. This time around I need to learn how to use a credit card and budget more efficiently.
 
I will blog more regularly: As you can see from the blog, I rarely seem to stick to something I start and give up very easily. So I will try my best to blog regularly this year.
 
I will declutter my life: Too much of everything just take too much space and gives you too much stress and most of all costs way tooo much money. I am going to downsize on the clothes, shoes, jewelry (the hardest one), make-up and books.
 
I will learn to be more POSITIVE: My biggest road block is my negativity! I think I need to change this and learn to be more positive and attract myself some good Karma.

0 comments: