My Weight Profile Part 1 Friday, February 6, 2009

Name: Megat25
Height: 5ft
Weight : 165 pounds

My BMI is 32.2 which means I AM OVERWEIGHT!

My weight has been a big problem. No pun intended! I was always what you considered a healthy girl. When I joined university, I started putting on weight. Along with the freshmen 15, I added on some more.

During my third year, I started having a more healthy routine and going to the gym on a regular basis. Upon graduation, I was having a though time finding a job and started looking to food for comfort. Well I did end up getting my first job in the Summer of 2005, nearly 8 months since my graduation. My weight has been fluctuating since!

In 2008, I became even more irresponsible and started eating out over lunch and was putting in long hours. What did I end up with? Lots of fat and no raise thanks to our recession. When I see myself in the mirrior I get angry. Angry at myself for not taking care of myself and becoming this unhealthy. My metabolism has tanked to non exsistent.

Its been 8 years since I started putting on weight out of depression and mindless eating. But enough is enough. I need to make one big change in my life and that is to take care of myself and my health, because our life is the most valuable thing we have. This is going to take a lot of effort, self control, determination and will power, I hope I can do it!

0 comments: