Goals for 2010 Friday, February 19, 2010

Now, going thru the blogsphere....I came across the site ..Live it for Less! Now Greg, is all about living a simple life and what I liked more was his simple goal setting for 2010. He chose to focus on 4 main goals. This seems far more easier than making a long never ending list. Being inspired by this, I have decided to focus on 6 main goals for 2010.
 
 
- I will lose 50 pounds
 
- I will focus on building a good career profile.
 
- I will reduce my debt to zero
 
- I will blog more regularly
 
- I will declutter my life!
 
and the last goal is something I need to really work on as much as the weight loss...
 
- I will learn to be more POSITIVE!
 
 
These are the main goals for 2010 and some these are going to be really challenging, especially the last one! Trust me! Negativity and me have been friends forever.
While these goals are coming in a bit late for the year but I guess better late than never, RIGHT!?!
 

0 comments: