My Birthday Month, Goals update! Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! Since its my birthday month, I usually cut myself some slack. But I do not want this entrie month to go to waste!
 
With regards to my goals, they are a few things I have done so far :-
 
- Career: I updated my CV and I have been working on building a good Linkedin profile.
- Weight: I went walking and to the gym sporadically. My birthday resulted in way too much food and drinks and no gym and weight gain!
- Finances: I have decided to go all rogue on my finances, which I will detail in the next post. But I have been spending on my debit card, so I do not incur any debt.
- Blog update: First one in exactly a month.
-Positive attitude: Decided to get more proactive and move forward in life.
-Declutter: I have been getting rid of things I no longer use and just takes up space in my life. I have even listed things on eBay for sale. :)
 
I am a big 27!!!!! lol!

0 comments: