My Finances- Networth 2008 Friday, January 30, 2009


While we are all a month into 2009, I thought I would start off with my finances. Please do keep in mind that I have only been tracking my networth since March 2008. Hence it should have been more than this, but this is good enough. 2008 ended with my networth increasing by



So, how did I manage such an increase?

  • I saved a fixed amount every month.
  • Got promoted on my job.
How is 2009 going to be?

As much as I would like to achieve something similar this year. It might more difficult since I was informed I will not be receiving any increments this year. Also I spent like crazy this January (highly irresponsible) and will be spending most of February's pay to pay two cards off.

So, this year I am going to aim to

  • Reduce my debt to zero.
  • Save as much as I can.
  • Have a No-Spend month.
  • Become a sensible spender. (I will try my best at this)

WISH ME LUCK!!!

0 comments: